[Pmwiki-users] The Future Of %Styles%

Greg Morgan Cybie
Sat Feb 28 15:30:46 CST 2004

Normally I'd say use the ~foo=100%~ notation as an alternate wikistyles
markup not a replacement... But since we are running out of characters on
the keyboard I was think possibly of using pct instead of % to indicate
percentage (i.e. %width=100pct%.) having PmWiki convert pct to % on the fly
as it processes styles.