[Pmwiki-users] Invalid pages and redirects (was: Upload problem)

Robin Sheat robin
Sun Feb 29 01:12:59 CST 2004

On Sat, Feb 28, 2004 at 09:01:00PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> In config.php:
Works like a charm, thank you!

Another question: How do I specify my own 'PmWiki couldn't find this
page' message? I have just redirected an old static site to the PmWiki
equivalent, however if someone links into the original site (say
http://www.kallisti.net.nz/ours/contact they are taken to
http://www.kallisti.net.nz/Ours/HomePage/contact which doesn't exists.
I'd like to put a message on the response page (that occurs when it is
an invalid page under /Ours) that suggests they start at the HomePage
(http://www.../Ours/HomePage).

Alternatly, is there a way to do an .htaccess Redirect that doesn't
append the other stuff on the URL to the redirected URL?

Cheers,
--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663