[Pmwiki-users] from Cookbook; new FormMail script

Nils Knappmeier nk
Sun Feb 29 15:48:43 CST 2004

There is another update. Version 3 now allows one to adjust the strings
in the template ("Your address", "Subject", "Send", "Message") by
setting values to $MailFormString['Your Address'],
$MailFormString['Subject'], $MailFormString['Send'],
$MailFormString['Message'];

This should be it for the moment. But it'd be really great, if someone
could have a look at the template and think of some beautifications
using CSS.

Well, greetings to the international PmWiki comunity. As, I read, Robin
Sheet just got up, well, I'll be going to sleep now. It's almost
midnight ;-)

Nils