[Pmwiki-users] %class=something% (was Re: Extending ...)

Richard Canning rcanning
Sun Feb 29 20:09:37 CST 2004

Well, I want block text styles, but I don't think I want them bad enough to jump up and down screaming about it.

how it "should" be done. I would like some official markup so I know it is not going to break.

Richard Canning

-----Original Message-----
From: Steven Leite [mailto:steven_leite at kitimat.net]
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2004 3:14 AM
To: pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com
Subject: Re: [Pmwiki-users] %class=something% (was Re: Extending ...)

tweak this so it works with <div> ... </div>?  I guess it come back to user demand .. i have't seen anybody screaming "I want block text styles!" ...

--S

The information contained in this email message and any attachments
may be confidential and may also be the subject of legal professional
privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient of this email, any
disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited.
Please notify me by return email.