[Pmwiki-users] %class=something% (was Re: Extending ...)

Steven Leite steven_leite
Sun Feb 29 19:53:47 CST 2004

Just a suggestion, weak as it may be, but the [= .. =] tags already seem to
for example in %comment%.  I noticed a couple places where we are instructed
to use [= ... =] to span more than one line of an effect.  Maybe we could
tweak this so it works with <div> ... </div>?  I guess it come back to user
demand .. i have't seen anybody screaming "I want block text styles!" ...

--S