[Pmwiki-users] New pages using numeric characters

Dawn Green green
Thu Jan 8 21:01:18 CST 2004

When trying to create a link and new page using a combination of letters and
numbers, I typed the following:

[[Suite103 Suite 103]]

However, the saved version showed exactly that which I typed.  When creating
a page by appending 'Suite103' to the end of the URL, the page was created
just fine.  I was told that in order to force the new page using the
letter/number combination, I should try:

[[{{Suite103}} Suite 103]]

This worked.  Is there a way to override this more complicated way of
creating new pages with numbers for a more uniform page creation method?  I
noticed that the PmWiki Doc index makes no mention of numeric characters for
new pages.

Thanks,
Dawn