[Pmwiki-users] CSS layout in pmwiki-0.6

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Jan 15 08:45:53 CST 2004

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 08:21:51AM -0600, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 07:50:23AM -0600, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:
> >
> > Just to be clear ... we're talking about he *default* pmwiki setup
> > right?  The non-CSS layout can be a local customization mediated by
> > $EnableCSS, right?
>
> After thinking about it on the drive to work this morning, I realize
> that this is probably not the case at all.

We're generally talking about the default PmWiki setup, which I think
needs to be pretty robust in terms of browser support if at all possible.

The pmwiki-0.5 layout can be had by simply adding
   include_once('scripts/layout-0.5.php');
at the beginning of local.php.  Currently, a completely custom
layout is had (avoiding the default CSS layout) by defining a
value for $PageHeaderFmt in local.php, although $EnableStdLayout=0
will probably also do the same thing.