[Pmwiki-users] CSS layout in pmwiki-0.6

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Thu Jan 15 13:46:21 CST 2004

On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 02:34:54PM -0600, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:
> On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 01:26:08PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 03:11:30PM +1300, Robin Sheat wrote:
> > > The effect I was aiming to reproduce with this is at
> > > http://tony.rocks.cc/ , with the "pseudo-transparency" effect, if
> > > you can get that kind of thing working, I'd be quite happy :)
> >
> > I think I accomplished what you want in the left panel--take a look.
>
> Hmm.  It looks very close, but the images don't line up like they do
> in tony.rocks.cc  (at least not on Mozilla)

Oh, do the images line up at tony.rocks.cc?  They don't line up in my
browser (IE 6).

Or perhaps Robin was referring to the fact that on tony.rocks.cc the
background image is fixed even when the page scrolls?  If so, I've just
enabled that (2:45PM CST) by adding background-attachment:fixed to the
Kallisti.css stylesheet... :-)