[Pmwiki-users] Adding some php/html

Larry Lewis pmwiki
Sat Jan 17 00:41:54 CST 2004

In amongst my pages I want to throw in some things like 'Barts Blackboard' fortune. The php to do it using a small class is trivial and all it does is echo the selected text from the fortune file.

But I can not see a way to add a call to the class 'as required' to a wiki page, I could write lots of embedded stuff I suppose but that would add overhead to every page whether a fortune was wanted or not.... feeling a bit brain dead at the moment I am sure someone is going to tell me the just sooooo obvious answer that I will lose my gooroo badge ;-)

Larry