[Pmwiki-users] Edit / Lock Pages

Christian Ridderström chr
Thu Jan 29 06:09:13 CST 2004

> I'm not sure how to implement automatic merge in PHP just yet.  I plan to
> investigate it at some date in the not-too-distant future

How to choose a merge algorithm is probably non-trivial :-)  We should
probably look around a bit on the web to see what algorithms are out
there.

Btw, we shouldn't forget about the possibility of using a manually
assisted merges. In e.g. tkdiff you have the two (or more) versions side
by side and the sections that differ are emphasized using color or
something. Then for each section that is different, you select which one
you want to use (or if you want both).

/Christian

--
http://www.md.kth.se/~chr