[Pmwiki-users] Testing needed for accent characters in WikiWords and page names

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Jan 31 01:47:11 CST 2004

Hi, all-

I've been experimenting tonight with allowing accented characters (e.g.,
non-ASCII such as ? and ?) into WikiWords and I think I may have
something that may work.  However, I need to have people test it and
see if there are any major problems that result.

The test pages are at
http://www.pmichaud.com/work/beta/pmwiki.php/I18N/HomePage -- feel
free to give them a try.

Also, this feature causes WikiStyles to no longer function correctly,
but this is fixable if it appears that accented page names are going
to work okay.