[Pmwiki-users] Re: Fatal error in stdlayout.php with beta1, beta2, and beta3 installs

John Feezell JohnFeezell
Sat Jan 31 19:30:25 CST 2004

Pm, you were correct.

The problem was in local/footnotes.php (a script by John Rankin) that I had
downloaded from the Cookbook.

Line 6 of that file contained the following:
$HTMLHeaderFmt .= "<style type = 'text/css'>

I modified it in the local directory to:
$HTMLHeaderFmt[] .= "<style type = 'text/css'>

and scripts/stdlayout.php worked fine.

I did not modify the script in Cookbook but have included a cc: to John.

Again, thanks for the help.

/JF