[Pmwiki-users] newbe question about $PageHeaderFmt

Marc pmw
Thu Jul 1 14:46:36 CDT 2004

Hi,

Probably I am doing something stupid ;)

In a prior pmwiki version I made a number of layout changes. One of the
changes used an php file included by the $PageHeaderFmt = 'file:xx.php'
construnction.

Now I am trying the same in version 1.01 without success. I played with
the new template, which is a VERY nice concept!

The $PageTemplateFmt = in the Groupname.php file is properly taken to
do this template per group.
However, I dont understand why a line as below will not show up.

$PageHeaderFmt = '<h1>TEST</h1><hr />';

I expected it to be shown at the position where the
<!--PageHeaderFmt--> comment is in the template.

I also tried to put <p>$PageHeaderFmt below that comment in the
template but instead of evaluating the $PageHeaderFmt, it is simply
shown in the page.

What is the trick I missed here?

Cheers,
Marc