[Pmwiki-users] regexp for free links?

Jody Foo jody
Wed Jul 7 03:49:19 CDT 2004

Hello,

I have recently started using PmWiki and I am finding it very nice! I
tried MediaWiki first but it was to big and complex for my use. I also
run a wordpress blog and have installed a plugin that connects
CamelCase words to the wiki! This is great, but I want free links too,
but since I'm not that good with my regexps, I have not succeded.

I would like to use the PmWiki notation, but I just can't get it
right. So, my question is, how do I get FreeLink from {{free link}}? I
tried looking at the sources, but could not understand them..

regards,

/jody