[Pmwiki-users] german pmwiki documentation translation: how to contribute

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Jul 7 18:37:50 CDT 2004

On Tue, Jul 06, 2004 at 12:21:24AM +0200, Knut Alboldt wrote:
> Pm, is it possible to get a notification for changes of that group
> (PmWikiDe) ? That would make a review more comfortable.

It sure would.  There's already the RecentChanges page, at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiDe/RecentChanges.  One can also
get an RSS feed of the most recent pages, via
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWikiDe/RecentChanges?action=rss
(or ?action=rdf if you prefer RDF over RSS).  If there are a group
of people who would like to receive email notifications (via mailposts)
whenever a page in that group is modified, I'll be happy to set that
up as well.

> as far as I can see, Pm did this (at least I got the lastest changes with
> the update to 1.0.2). Pm, can you please tell us about this ?

I've fallen behind in this task the past couple of weeks, but generally I
create a new i18n.tgz file whenever I see that pages have been updated in
one of the language-specific groups.  I have a nice script that
automatically builds i18n.tgz for me from the pages on pmwiki.org.