[Pmwiki-users] Problems with my RandomQuote-Script and GroupHeader

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Thu Jul 8 03:44:17 CDT 2004

I've found a small problem in my RandomQuote-Extension
(http://www.b-a-l-u.de/index.php/Projects/RandomQuote)

In Groups where a GroupHeader is defined the GroupHeader also gets added
to the Quote. It seems like this is happening since I changed the code
to use ProcessTextDirectives($pagename, $quote); (for being able to
include other pages randomly :) - same goes for the GroupFooter of
course.

So I changed the line to
ProcessTextDirectives($pagename, '[[nogroupheader]][[nogroupfooter]]'.$quote);

to make it ignore the GroupHeader and GroupFooter.

-- Balu