[Pmwiki-users] Re: Alternative to '?' for links to pages that don't exist

Ben Wilson pmwiki
Sat Jul 10 16:44:00 CDT 2004

An alternative to '?' I have seen in other engines is to use different
coloration for the anchor (e.g. the normal color is blue, but "need to
edit" pages are red). This avoids the need to internationalize.

Regards,
Ben

--
Regards,
Ben

Antiquis temporibus, nati tibi similes in rupibus ventosissimis
exponebantur ad necem.