[Pmwiki-users] Code Reorganization?

Ben Wilson pmwiki
Sat Jul 10 17:00:14 CDT 2004

Okay, I've noticed in the documentation a recommendation to cut/paste
the read/write routines from pmwiki.php. I have an alternate suggestion
or two.

First, the code used for the wiki IO might be written as a class. This
would allow people to use the class for the base IO behavior, and to
overload if they want a different wiki.d storage solution. This would
eliminate the need to ask somebody to cut/paste.

Perhaps the functions doing the IO and markup should be put into the
same class.

Just a thought,
Ben