[Pmwiki-users] including parts of a page, once again

Steven Leite steven_leite
Thu Jul 15 23:44:17 CDT 2004

On Thursday, July 15, 2004 1:06 PM [GMT+1=CET],
Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> I've got another proposal for an include syntax that includes parts
> of a page.  Taking a cue from one of J. Meijer's emails, rather than
> going for syntactically short I've decided to try the verbose route.
> The examples below are PmWiki 2.0 syntax but I can add this into
> PmWiki 1.0 if there's demand...
>

> Comments, suggestions welcome.

How might this affect a wiki that has the carriage return set as <br>
instead of the default which requires two carriage returns to denote a
paragrah.  Can / will this syntax automatically adapt depending on what
the $linebreak variable is set to?  (Not sure if $linebreak if the
correct name of the variable, but I think you knwo what I mean).

Steven Leite