Réf. : Re: [Pmwiki-users] is it a bug?

evandenbulke@dewavrin.com evandenbulke
Wed Jul 21 00:10:04 CDT 2004

Yes both  $FarmPubDirUrl and  $PageTemplateFmt are set in
local/farmconfig.php

Unfortunately I don't have a URL than can be visited (I run it locally).

I have also installed PHPDiffEngine which is shared by the WikiFields with
no problems.

I have wiki-log installed too. I made a few changes to the script so it
deals with farming better, what is the best way to share my modification
with the PmWiki community?

Eugene

|--------+----------------------->
|        |          "Patrick R.  |
|        |          Michaud"     |
|        |          <pmichaud at pob|
|        |          ox.com>      |
|        |                       |
|        |          20/07/2004   |
|        |          14:38        |
|        |                       |
|--------+----------------------->
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       Pour :  evandenbulke at dewavrin.com                                                                                                     |
  |       cc :    Pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com                                                                                                     |
  |       Objet :      Re: [Pmwiki-users] is it a bug?                                                                                          |

On Tue, Jul 20, 2004 at 11:53:24AM +0200, evandenbulke at dewavrin.com wrote:
> when I ask for a printable view from one of the WikiField it doesn't
> display a proper printable view but just the <div id=wikitext> bla bla
bla
> page.

Do you have $FarmPubDirUrl set in the local/farmconfig.php file?

(Is there a URL one can visit to view the problem?)