[Pmwiki-users] advanced wikistyles (testing/feedback wanted)

Kass Lloyd kasslloyd
Wed Jul 21 21:08:08 CDT 2004

I extremely like the new list styles. Nice work.

Is there anyway to make these style definitions global for the whole
group and/or wiki? Like a default page that is parsed for style
definitions and added to the namespace for every page in the group
and/or wiki? Main/GlobalStyles for example. :D

It would be kinda useful I think to setup some default styles for
things that you don't have to define on every page, and have the ease
to edit/add to them online.

Just some thoughts.