Réf. : Re: Réf. : Re: [Pmwiki-users] is it a bug?

evandenbulke@dewavrin.com evandenbulke
Tue Jul 27 00:05:17 CDT 2004

Hi John,

Yes it is just a $FarmD problem, two files need to be modified:

   wikilog-config.php all local/$scriptlocation/ should be replaced by
   $FarmD/local/$scriptlocation/ I think there are 8 occurences.
   wikilog.php in the if elseif etc regarding i18n languages the includes
   have to be modified as well.

I have tried in farm mode and in single wiki mode and it seems to work. I
hope this help.

Best regards,

Eugene

|--------+---------------------------->
|        |          John Rankin       |
|        |          <john.rankin at affin|
|        |          ity.co.nz>        |
|        |                            |
|        |          27/07/2004 01:20  |
|        |          Veuillez r?pondre |
|        |          ? John Rankin     |
|        |                            |
|--------+---------------------------->
  |                                                                                                                                             |
  |       Pour :  <Pmwiki-users at pmichaud.com>, <evandenbulke at dewavrin.com>                                                                      |
  |       cc :                                                                                                                                  |
  |       Objet :      Re: R?f. : Re: [Pmwiki-users] is it a bug?                                                                               |

On Wednesday, 21 July 2004 6:14 PM, evandenbulke at dewavrin.com wrote:

>I have wiki-log installed too. I made a few changes to the script so it
>deals with farming better, what is the best way to share my modification
>with the PmWiki community?

Let me know what the changes are and I'll update the Cookbook.
Is this perhaps to do with loading the i18n language file?

I haven't done much with the wikilog and farming, so any
experiences you can share would be helpful. IIRC, any include
statements need to have a $FarmD/ prefix. Is that right?

--
JR