[Pmwiki-users] Wikilink tree syntax

J. Perkins jason
Tue Jul 27 13:31:36 CDT 2004

J. Meijer wrote:
> How do I get the current pmwiki to create and accept long
> names? I think the solution already passed the list. I'd
> just like the most up-to-date info (Jason?)

I was never able to get my nested pages working in PmWiki. I was able to
intercept the link, but PmWiki would never display them and I couldn't
figure out why. I emailed about this several weeks ago, but I think that
was right about the time that Pm was moving and it fell through the
cracks. Since then things have gotten crazy here and I just haven't had
the time to pursue it further.

My proof-of-concept is online here:

  http://www.sim8.com/Wix/

You can download the source code from the site. It has some features,
namely nested pages and more flexible page names, that I would like to
hook into PmWiki, if I ever find the time. I've also tried to improve the
typography of the output. If anyone could help me port it to PmWiki, I
would be most appreciative. I welcome any questions or comments.

Jason