[Pmwiki-users] Statistics on page creation and maintainance

Steffen Glückselig steffen
Fri Jul 30 06:32:03 CDT 2004

Hello,

I'd like to have some statistical evaluation on a wiki:
For the start it would be sufficient to have the increase of pagenumbers.
I.e. how many pages were newly created during a given period of time.
It would be also interesting (and maybe motivating) to have something like
'text per author'.

Is there already some script in existence that would do somehting like
this?
Or would a Unix-hacker give me some commandline-tools - things that I'd
have to enter...? ;-)

thanks
Steffen