[Pmwiki-users] Gah! Arbritary encoding of quotes!!!

Ciaran ciaranj
Fri Jul 30 13:52:02 CDT 2004

Hi, I'm trying to parse the results of an inlinerreplacements :
$InlineReplacements['/\\[\\[\\$Knowledge(?:(?:\\s)+((?:.)*))*\\]\\]/e']
= "KBase('$1');";

$1 inside KBase() then gets push through a regexp, I thought I'd
solved my issues and come up with a regex that worked parsing it,
however it seems that on my work machine(2003) the double quotes in $1
come through to the KBase() method as &dlquot; etc but on my web box
(linux) they come through as escaped characters (\").

a) Is there a way of processing the raw markup, have I been using
$inlinereplacements incorrectly, should I be using the SDV thing ?
b) IS there a standard way of processing the results so that I can
apply one regex that can be deployed on multiple platforms?

Thanks,
--
- Ciaran
http://www.wombatinvasion.com/ (Share the love)