[Pmwiki-users] action=source ignored; PmWiki "macros" and [[include:]]

Jesse Jacobsen selnecker
Wed Jun 2 09:04:44 CDT 2004

On 06/02/04, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 12:07:49AM -0500, Jesse Jacobsen wrote:
> > 1.  What would cause current versions of PmWiki to ignore
> > "&action=source"?  Other actions (edit, crypt) work fine, but it seems
> > PmWiki doesn't recognize source.  You can try it yourself at
> > http://www.grace-els.org/boc/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.HomePage
>
> http://www.grace-els.org/boc/pmwiki.php?pagename=Main.HomePage&action=source
> worked for me.  Did you remember to use an '&' instead of a '?'
> since your site is using the ?pagename= syntax?

Yes - actually, I tried both.  After your reply, I tried it in Mozilla,
and it worked.  I don't know why in doesn't work in Opera.  Strangely
enough, action=source works in opera when *not* using the ?pagename=
syntax.  Also, as I mentioned before, other actions work in the site
above, like edit, crypt, and so forth.  But now that I know it's
browser-related, I can live with it.

Thanks.

Jesse