[Pmwiki-users] RSS feed length - new content

Patrick Ogay lists
Thu Jun 3 06:45:59 CDT 2004

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:

>>A nice feature would also be to see the new content from page revision
>>(as I use RSS to check changements of my sites)
>>

>Hmmm, you mean you want to see the page history in the RSS feed?
>That's an excellent idea also--I'll see if I can add it to the RSS
>script.
>
>Pm

Yes, something like that..
May be a maximum amount of lines, assemled from the last changes.

------
I have made an improvment to rss.php, so rss
*adds ?dummy=currentdate    (I didn't work out just to configure it)
*avoids exporting AllRecentChanges and RecentChanges  ( from
AllRecentChanges )
(rss.php  in attachment)

It's very practical to work with feedreader and control all the wikis :-)
Regards
pog