[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki new version (2.0), simultaneous edits, more

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Mon Jun 7 13:02:26 CDT 2004

First, thanks to everyone for responding so quickly and positively
to my announcement of a new version of PmWiki.  So far the votes
seem to be overwhelmingly in favor of calling the new version 2.0,
and releasing the current version (0.6.x) as 1.0.

The development (2.0) version is being made available for testing
and experimentation at http://www.pmwiki.org/devel/pmwiki.php.
I just now added a "simultaneous edits" feature that attempts to
resolve problems when multiple authors try to edit the same page at
once; see http://www.pmwiki.org/devel/pmwiki.php/PmWiki/SimultaneousEdits
for more information.

Bugs or problems noted in the development version can be reported here,
on the development site itself, or they can be reported via sourceforge.net.
Eventually I may try to centralize bug reporting in one place, but for
right now any medium works for me.