[Pmwiki-users] Intermap-includes

Robin robin
Tue Jun 8 20:35:23 CDT 2004

Steven Leite wrote:
> The latest version of X-Include also allows you to restrict urls, so you =
> can be very specific with which urls' get included - that way no one =
> else can include stuff from external sites that you don't want.
I was more thinking (and I think I was talking about this a while ago) a
way to nicely work between wikis, so that they can be referred to simply
with their name (or maybe even without, depending on settings and
defaults and so on). However your x-include is a way to achieve that,
although not as seamless as I would like between wikis.

Robin.