[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Pmwiki new version

Christian Ridderström chr
Wed Jun 9 17:50:20 CDT 2004

On Wed, 9 Jun 2004, Jonathan Scott Duff wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 08, 2004 at 08:18:12PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >    $$notitle$$ $$noheader$$ $$nofooter$$
> >
> > and it looks a little better--but (at least in current implementations)
> > the spaces cause it to generate slightly different output.  Contrast
> > this with
> >
> >    [:notitle:][:noheader:][:nofooter:]
>
> Or even
>
> 	[:notitle:noheader:nofooter:]

I like the above, although I'd prefer

	[:notitle, noheader, nofooter:]
or
	[:notitle; noheader; nofooter:]

I'd actually like the stuff inside [:...:] to be "evaluated" using a
pseudo language. (I might have mentioned this before).

/Christian

PS. The annoying thing with catching up on lots of messages like this is
that you're to lazy to read all of the messages before you start replying.