[Pmwiki-users] images and PRE

Nils Knappmeier nk
Thu Jun 10 04:53:58 CDT 2004

Dan wrote:

> Is there any way to include images using relative paths?  All I can
> see is full URLs for images.
>
> Also, I sure would like a tag that would turn on
> monospaced/preformatted text until I turned it off.  I've tried the
> [==] tags but they don't work very well.  I need something that lets
> me paste in a whole bunch of code and then displays like it would with
> the HTML <PRE> tag.

For the <pre>-stuff, I put this into my config.php

 $DoubleBrackets['[[code]]']='<pre>';
 $DoubleBrackets['[[codeend]]']='</pre>';

Of course, this doesn't surpress PmWiki-Processing, but at least, the
code is not put into one single line in the browser.  But see:
http://www.knappi.org/index.php/MusicFeatures/JFFTW
Since there is one other interestee now: I would like to have a syntax
highlighter or something inside the [[code]] [[codeend]] part of the
wiki page. This would mean, that I'd have to take to whole text in
between [[code]][[codeend]]
away from the PmWiki-Page-Formatter and hand it over to a different
function for formatting. Is this possible somehow?

Nils

home: http://www.dike.de/~nknapp
icq: 11786572

The great thing about being the only species that makes
a distinction between right and wrong is that we can
make up the rules for ourselves as we go along.

Douglas Adams, Last Chance To See...