[Pmwiki-users] Re: Organization of pages (was: Hierarchical groups)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Jun 12 12:46:29 CDT 2004

On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 08:31:11PM +0200, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jun 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
> > On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 12:01:38PM -0500, Tom Hoover wrote:
> >
> > This is useful for being able to find related pages, but doesn't
> > really work in terms of partitioning the page name space (which is the
> > problem I encountered in my original wikis) or in being able to set
> > passwords/group headers.
>
> Why couldn't categories be used to specify header/footer/sidebar?

How do you mean?  Rather than saying "why can't it be done", can you
give an example of how it would be done using categories instead of
groups ?  (Perhaps I'm too jaded by the current implementation in
this case.)  Or were you planning to keep groups also?