[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Organization of pages (was: Hierarchical groups)

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Jun 12 16:51:21 CDT 2004

On Sun, Jun 13, 2004 at 12:31:38AM +0200, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:

> I was thinking these functions could be use separately (or together of
> course). The namespace aspect should be kept and even expanded by
> introducing page trees. When it comes to using a common header for a set
> of pages, it could be done using something like a category.
> [...] the basic idea is to let
> users specify which headers, footers and sidebars that should be used
> separately from which namespace is currently used.
> Does this make sense?

Perhaps, except that I don't want to have to do this on every page--
I'd want to be able to associate headers, footers, and sidebars with
pages in a namespace without having to enter something on each page
in the namespace.