[Pmwiki-users] Re: Re: Re: Intermap-includes

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sat Jun 12 16:53:27 CDT 2004

On Sat, Jun 12, 2004 at 08:38:46PM +0200, Christian Ridderstr?m wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Jun 2004, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >
> > Google, or HtDig, or any of a number of other "site search" tools
> > that have already been written and can do much more advanced searches
> > than PmWiki (not to mention they can search things outside of the
> > wiki).
>
> How could you use google to search for a markup sequence?

Umm, change $MetaRobots so that pages with ?action=source can be
indexed, and provide links to ?action=source on each of the browse
pages?

But your point is well taken.  I never really thought of searching
for markup sequences.  :-)