[Pmwiki-users] History and delete page

Knut Alboldt alboldt
Sun Jun 13 05:28:21 CDT 2004

At 11:02 13.06.2004, you wrote:
>Hello,
>
>When I delete a page (writing "delete" in content) and want to restore the
>page later. How can I do this? I used action=diff, but there are no
>differences.
>I looks like the history is deleted too.
>Any idea how I get the data back?
>Thanks.
>

>ALBI...

not a direct way via the wiki-web-frontend, but via the ftp:
- start ftp
- go to the wiki.d-directory
- delete the page-file (Groupname.Pagename)
- rename the "deleted" page (Groupname.Pagename+timestamp) back to original
one (Groupname.Pagename)

I think a wiki-web-fontend-cookbook-recipe could be easily implemented as
well (e.g. as a action=undelete-function)

Knut