[Pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.0 directive syntax

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Sun Jun 13 18:41:47 CDT 2004

First, thanks to everyone who has chimed on possibilities for the
directive syntax to be used in 2.0.  I have my own preferences for
this but nothing yet strong enough to "clinch" the decision.

For now I've placed a page with a summary of the proposed directive
markups (at least the ones I could find/remember) at
http://www.pmwiki.org/devel/pmwiki.php/PmWiki/DirectiveMarkup.
Here others can submit other proposals, vote on the existing
choices, or add comments about the choices available.  I'll use the
votes and comments to make a selection--I'd like to do this sometime
within the next few days.

Thanks again.