[Pmwiki-users] transforming + / - lists to *

Knut Alboldt alboldt
Mon Jun 14 03:29:18 CDT 2004

notr regarding the contents of this quoted mail:

>!!Pros and cons with using ((..))
>+ Quick and easy to type
>+ Should be quick and easy to type on almost all (western?) keyboards
>- Perhaps less common than [[..]]?
>- Some mathematical expressions might need quoting
>
>!!Pros and cons using [[..]]
>+ Used by wikipedia for instance
>- Difficult to type on non-english keyboards
>
>/Christian

That type of text brings up a new (old ?) idea:
I also was using (in vim) outlined text starting with "+" and "-" (or
multiple) for list of:
- pro's / con's
- todo's / done's

Is there an easy way to transform

+
++
+++

etc at the beginning of a line to something like

* %green%
** %green%
*** %green%

and

-
--
---

etc at the beginning of a line to something like

* %red%
** %red%
*** %red%

?
Can this be done by using Double-Brackets or inlinereplacement (in pmwiki
v1.x) ?

Knut