[Pmwiki-users] wikistyles and a general remark to subject

Thomas -Balu- Walter list+pmwiki-users
Mon Jun 14 07:56:36 CDT 2004

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 09:58:35AM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> I'm not sure how strong browser support is for multiple classes in
> class= attributes (e.g.,   <span class='class1,class2,class3'>...</span>).
>
> Anyone have any knowledge they could add to this?  Any CSS experts out
> there?

IIRC don't use "," as divider, but just space.

http://www.w3.org/TR/CSS21/selector.html#class-html

   For example, the following rule matches any P element whose "class"
   attribute has been assigned a list of space-separated values that
   includes "pastoral" and "marine":

      p.pastoral.marine { color: green }

   This rule matches when class="pastoral blue aqua marine" but does
   not match for class="pastoral blue".

-- Balu