[Pmwiki-users] password protection and attaches

Ulrik Karlsson ulrik
Mon Jun 14 14:18:14 CDT 2004

Hello all,

I just set up a PmWiki and I am very impressed with it. It is easy to
get up and running and easy to customize, awesome job Michel!

But I have a question. I use the Wiki as an Intranet for a project.
Therefore I password protect everything. I also want to be able to
upload files (pictures, word documents etc). I want these to be
password-protected as well but that does not work, I have top put them
in a directory that is visible to the Internet. This is obviously not
good since anyone can just surf in and browse everything. Is there any
way of putting password-protection on the attached files as well?
Preferably the same password as the page...

Sincerely yours

	/ulrik