[Pmwiki-users] inching slowly towards user-based authorization

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Jun 16 14:59:06 CDT 2004

On Wed, Jun 16, 2004 at 04:52:15PM -0300, Fabio Reis Cecin wrote:
> On 16 Jun 2004 at 15:03, Pmwiki-users-request at pmichaud.com wrote:
>
> please don't use LDAP or other stuff that complicates PmWiki
> installation/migration/upgrading/administration/...

As always, PmWiki's approach will be to provide a simple mechanism
with hooks available for people to add their own custom/complex ones.
PmWikiPhilosophy #5 (easy to install and maintain) remains as strong
as always, and I really don't want to build in/require dependencies
to other systems if I can at all avoid it.