[Pmwiki-users] ISP error

Jeroen Coumans jeroen
Sat Jun 19 09:45:02 CDT 2004

Hi,

When saving pages, I get the following error:

---- begin ----
Warning: popen, show_source, php_uname, ini_alter, ini_restore, ini_set,
getrusage, mysql_list_dbs, get_current_user, set_time_limit, getmyuid,
getmypid, dl, leak, chgrp() has been disabled for security reasons in
<snip>/htdocs/wiki/index.php on line 560

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at <snip>/htdocs/wiki/index.php:560) in
<snip>/htdocs/wiki/index.php on line 366

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by
(output started at <snip>/htdocs/wiki/index.php:560) in
<snip>/htdocs/wiki/index.php on line 367
----- end -----

It doesn't seem to affect the correct functioning though; I get the
saved page displayed right afterwards. I checked which functions are
disabled with the phpinfo() and this is listed:

disable_functions: highlight_file,diskfreespace, exec, passthru, system,
popen, show_source, php_uname, ini_alter, ini_restore, ini_set,
getrusage, mysql_list_dbs, get_current_user, set_time_limit, getmyuid,
getmypid, dl, leak, chgrp

I don't have any PHP knowledge, but I'd like to understand what's going
on. Is there a way to surpress the warning?

Thanks,

--
Groeten/Greetings,
Jeroen Coumans