[Pmwiki-users] Re: %class=something% (was Re: Extending ...)

Mathias Dzionsko madz
Mon Mar 1 01:29:03 CST 2004

Hello!

>> > 	%class=myCoolStyle%Some random text bla bla%%
>>
>> No problem, I can add that also.  Just remember that it applies
>> classes to inline text (<span>...</span>) and doesn't generate blocks
>> (<div>...</div>).

CR> Great. Hmm, maybe the name should reflect that this is for <span>, by
CR> using a syntax like this instead

CR> 	'%span-class=' <class-name> '%'

I think an additional markup isn't needed: If the wikistyle surrounds
a complete paragraph, pmwiki should generate a <div>. In all other
cases a <span> like the current pmwiki version.

Example:

The markup

%class=myclass% text text text text text text text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text text text text%%

generates a <div> for the paragraph.

--
Mathias
mailto:madz at gmx.de