[Pmwiki-users] SearchWiki "To list all pages, search for empty text."

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud
Wed Mar 3 08:32:41 CST 2004

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 05:32:56AM -0500, John Coxon wrote:

> >Yeah, searching for empty text no longer works to list all pages.
> >You now can search for space or just '' (two single quotes).
>
> To me it was more intuitive the old way.

In many senses I agree, but I was running into problems in the code with
having it work for an empty string.  However, you can also find all pages
by searching for '/' -- perhaps that's a better instruction?