[Pmwiki-users] %class=something%

Nathan Jones nathanj
Wed Mar 3 19:56:11 CST 2004

Steven Leite wrote:
>Uhm .. I'm no expert in css .. but, I think that's incorrect.
>Anybody can type:  %define=myclass bgcolor=black color=green%

Ah, I haven't been following any discussion about %define%, so I don't
know what Pm is planning to implement in this regard.

With CSS, classes can be defined in the <head> section of the HTML
document (ie. they cannot be placed in the <body> with all the other
content). I don't know enough about how PmWiki parses/processes pages to
say whether it can do this without major work.

Anyway, what I primarily meant was: I can't imagine PmWiki being extended
such that external .css files could be edited in the same way as Wiki
pages.

--
Nathan Jones