[Pmwiki-users] Wiki HTML validation issues

Robin Sheat robin
Tue Mar 9 20:47:31 CST 2004

I notice that my PmWiki 0.6.something install will no longer validate.
however, I don't know the HTML transitional grammar so well, however it
seems that the main PmWiki site has similar errors.

The only one of these that isn't in the PmWiki site is:
...ns/pmwiki/pmwiki-32.gif' alt='Robin's Wiki' border='0' /></a></div>
It doesn't like the "'" in "Robin's", which is fair enough. How should
This be dealt with? I have tried making it \', but the validator still
doesn't like it (it then also shows a \ in the title, which I don't
want)

If someone knows what is going on with the other problems, post it here.
If you look at the parse tree output, it seems something crazy is going
on, and doesn't make sense to me.

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663