[Pmwiki-users] line breaks

Lloyd Budd lloyd
Wed Mar 10 10:27:28 CST 2004

Thank you Pm!

I saw $HTMLLineBreak in the release notes, and after trying a value of
1, I soon figured out that a value of "<br>" achieves the desired
effect.  I "added" it to PmWiki.Variables .  Though I do not understand
it -- don't worry about explaining it, I DON'T need to understand it --
[[$Varindex]] , vardoc.php is neat.

Thank you,
Lloyd