[Pmwiki-users] FreeLinks and the Calendar

Dave Noonan PmWiki
Fri Mar 12 19:30:41 CST 2004

I've installed the calendar recipe and got it working at the link below.
  During the install I encountered problems with $$PageTitlePattern.
It's defined in altwikilog.php but I got messages that 20030310 wasn't a
valid page title.  I tried putting it in local/LinkDump.php but that
didn't make a difference so I put it in local/config.php and that did it.

Q1: I assume this had something to do with when the variable gets
defined vs when local/*.php get loaded. I had no luck figuring out the
correct sequence so if someone with more PHP smarts than me could supply
more info it would be appreciated.

My current problem is that in recent changes I've got a bunch of lines
like this:

> LinkDump.{{20040215}} . . . March 09, 2004, at 09:17 PM by Dave

   So I'm think the $FreeLinkPattern needs to altered.  I tried all
manner of variations and most of them just spit out errors at the top of
the page.  Actually, every line in config.php following (?> got appended
together and spit out as an error.  It didn't used to do this and it may
be my fault but I did just upgrade to 0.6.9 today so I thought I'd
mention it.  In the mean time if someone can supply something that will
make 8-digit all numeric freelinks work that would be cool. :-)

Here are links to the calendar page and the recent changes in case those
are usefull.

http://wiki.thunderbunny.org/LinkDump/HomePage
http://wiki.thunderbunny.org/LinkDump/RecentChanges

Q2: Some info on $PageTitlePattern vs $FreeLinkPattern vs
$GroupFreeLinkPattern vs the other half dozen patterns would be good.

Q3: It's low priority but I'd really prefer some dashes or something in
the dates (i.e. 2004-02-15) I attempted this briefly but again with no luck.
--
Dave