[Pmwiki-users] Re: FreeLinks and the Calendar

Dave Noonan PmWiki
Mon Mar 15 08:16:40 CST 2004

John Rankin wrote:

>>>Try downloading and installing wikilog-0.6.7 from
>>>

>>  Thanks.  I hadn't even realized I was using an old version.
>>
>>  The freelinks in RecentChanges work now but it's caused a new
>>problem.  If I go to http://Wiki.ThunderBunny.org/ it drops me on a page
>>name 'WikiLog' instead of on my HomePage.
>>
>>  I'd be working on it but I've just been called to dinner.  :-)
>

> Try [[wikiLog:HomePage]] in your GroupHeader.

   I commented out the $DefaultTitle in wikilog-config.php per Richard
Canning's suggestion and that worked fine. I had looked in wikilog.php
but hadn't checked the -config file.  In the mean time I had set
$DefaultTitle = HomePage in config.php and that worked as a temp fix.

   One of the best things about PmWiki is TMTOWTDI.  :-)
--
Dave