[Pmwiki-users] Wiki best practices, good implementations, good sites

Chris Lott chris
Tue Mar 16 11:03:05 CST 2004

I'm preparing to give a seminar on collaborative web technologies and
one of the topics will be Wikis. I have installed and am playing with
PMWiki (great product and community!), but would like to solicit
suggestions (backchannel is fine, I Can summarize if others are
interested) in where you would point people to see examples of:

* Best practices in using wiki software,

* best implementations of Wikis both "plain" and in innovative ways,

* good sites for learning more about what wikis are and the philosophy
behind using them.

This is in part for their education, but also to have ready answers with
a variety of examples to the inevitable questions like: can Wikis really
  *work* and does anyone really use them, etc.

Chris Lott (chris at chrislott.org)
http://www.chrislott.org/

"Beauty Limps" --Jean Cocteau