[Pmwiki-users] Suggestion for the sample-config.php

Robin Sheat robin
Thu Mar 18 20:12:48 CST 2004

On Thu, Mar 18, 2004 at 06:57:06PM -0700, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> I can give this a higher priority if there are others who are willing to
> help test/debug the script--testing something like this is what takes
> a lot of time--especially for something tricky like caching.
Yep, I'd be willing to test out If-Modified-Since and page caching. I
have the minor problem that my wiki webserver (which also does other
stuff like phpBB) doubles as a somewhat overloaded desktop machine, so a
couple of search engines and a couple of users wandering over it can
begin to impair on the quality of my anime watching :)

Really, it just needs more RAM, but...

--
Robin <robin at kallisti.net.nz>                 JabberID: <eythian at jabber.org>

Hostes alienigeni me abduxerunt. Qui annus est?

PGP Key 0x776DB663 Fingerprint=DD10 5C62 1E29 A385 9866 0853 CD38 E07A 776D B663